Challenges, Guidance, and Support for International Students during COVID-19
February 25, 2021
This document is a useful guide for International Students coming to UK Universities during the COVID-19 pademic.
The document covers:
- A summary of the education sector’s response to COVID-19 and the impact it’s had on students – such as their mental health, which 83% of young people said has declined since the outbreak.
- How admission requirements and visa extensions are being handled according to the latest guidelines from Ofqual and the Home Office.
- What changes can be expected in the future – such as 97% of universities aiming to provide in-person learning once lockdown restrictions are lifted.
- A FAQ section, which addresses some of the most common concerns that international students might have.
- Vaccine Equity
- Get Global – Global Health Talks
- Student Outreach Team
- Get Global Young Professionals Talk Global Health
- Global Health Matters – Live Event Series
- Global Health Matters – IGHN Live Event Series
- An initiative of Irish Global Health Network
- ESTHER Ireland and ESTHER Alliance for Global Health Partnerships
- Global Health Matters – Webinar Series
- IGHN Conferences
- Global Health Conference 2020
- Women in Global Health – Ireland Chapter
- ESTHER Partnerships
- Weekly Webinar Series
- 4th Global Forum on HRH
- Access to Medicines
- Archive Page Weekly COVID Webinars
- Clean Cooking 2019
- Climate Change and Health Conference 2017
- Conference Abstracts
- Conference Materials
- Covid FAQ
- COVID Funding Opportunities
- COVID-19: Gender Resources
- Dashboard and online resources
- ESTHER Alliance
- Events & News
- Funding covid
- Global Health Exchange 2018
- Global Health Exchange 2019
- Global Health symposium 2019
- Health Workforce/HRH
- Homepage Featured
- Homepage recent posts
- IFGH 2011-2012 Conference and Events
- IFGH 2014 Conference
- IFGH Multimedia
- Irish AIDS Day 2017
- Irish News and Feeds
- Key Correspondent Articles
- Key Correspondent News
- Maternal Health
- News & Events
- Our LMIC's Resources for COVID19
- Partner Country News and Feeds
- Past Events
- Recurring events
- Reports & Publications
- Student Outreach Group
- Students Corner
- TRAINING COURSES FOR HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS
- Upcoming Events
The Pandemic is Not Over – A COVID-19 vaccine equity...
In association with the RCSI University of Medicine and...
On Zero Discrimination Day, Ireland and UNAIDS strengthen their partnership to end the AIDS pandemic
For Zero Discrimination Day 2022, Winnie Byanyima,...