Challenges, Guidance, and Support for International Students during COVID-19
February 25, 2021
This document is a useful guide for International Students coming to UK Universities during the COVID-19 pademic.
The document covers:
- A summary of the education sector’s response to COVID-19 and the impact it’s had on students – such as their mental health, which 83% of young people said has declined since the outbreak.
- How admission requirements and visa extensions are being handled according to the latest guidelines from Ofqual and the Home Office.
- What changes can be expected in the future – such as 97% of universities aiming to provide in-person learning once lockdown restrictions are lifted.
- A FAQ section, which addresses some of the most common concerns that international students might have.
- Vaccine Equity
- Get Global – Global Health Talks
- Student Outreach Team
- Get Global Young Professionals Talk Global Health
- Global Health Matters – Live Event Series
- An initiative of Irish Global Health Network
- ESTHER Ireland and ESTHER Alliance for Global Health Partnerships
- IGHN Conferences
- Global Health Conference 2020
- Women in Global Health – Ireland Chapter
- ESTHER Partnerships
- Weekly Webinar Series
- 4th Global Forum on HRH
- Access to Medicines
- Archive Page Weekly COVID Webinars
- Clean Cooking 2019
- Climate Change and Health Conference 2017
- Conference Abstracts
- Conference Materials
- Covid FAQ
- COVID Funding Opportunities
- COVID-19: Gender Resources
- Dashboard and online resources
- ESTHER Alliance
- Events & News
- Funding covid
- Global Health Exchange 2018
- Global Health Exchange 2019
- Global Health symposium 2019
- Health Workforce/HRH
- Homepage Featured
- Homepage recent posts
- IFGH 2011-2012 Conference and Events
- IFGH 2014 Conference
- IFGH Multimedia
- Irish AIDS Day 2017
- Irish News and Feeds
- Key Correspondent Articles
- Key Correspondent News
- Maternal Health
- News & Events
- Our LMIC's Resources for COVID19
- Partner Country News and Feeds
- Past Events
- Recurring events
- Reports & Publications
- Student Outreach Group
- Students Corner
- TRAINING COURSES FOR HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS
- Upcoming Events
Date: 6th July, 2021 Time: 13:00 – 14: 30 Irish...
Campaign Launch: People’s Vaccine Alliance Ireland Date:...
The Irish Global Health Network is pleased to announce that...