GLOBAL HEALTH INCUBATOR
As part of our mission to constantly drive awareness within the Global Health community, we host a number of fledgling organisations on the globalhealth.ie domain including: Women in Global Health Ireland; Doctors for Vaccine Equity; and the Ireland Africa Alliance for NCDs.
The Global Health Incubator is for those working in the health sector to work towards overcoming common challenges experienced by start-up organisations. We support with hosting events; building an online presence; and growing to connect with a wider audience.
Support may include the following, depending on the organisation’s needs:
- Support and training with establishing, growing, and managing subscriber base/mailing list
- Dedicated web presence on globalhealth.ie domain
- Social media promotion of organisation and event
- Event/facilitator training with toolkits on developing event content, managing speakers and delivering successful event
- Moderation training
- Live technical event support on day of event
- Event and social media design support (Event posters and SM artwork)
- Event recordings hosted on IGHN YouTube
If you are interested in our incubator service, please reach out to [email protected]
At the Irish Global Health Network we make every effort to ensure that we are partnering with organisations whose values and principles align with our own. With this being said, all views and activities of Incubator organisations are theirs alone and do not necessarily represent the views of the Irish Global Health Network.