All-Ireland Global Health Debate: Global Health Crisis and Inequities
In collaboration with Concern Ireland, the Irish Global Health Network Student Outreach Team is organising an All-Ireland National Debate.
Yes! All third-level institutions on the Island of Ireland can register one or more teams to engage in matters that affect them, their social circle, and the world they live in and play in.
Engaging students allows us to redress social and health issues with a capacity to have their voices represented in local and national policy.
Rounds one and two of the debate will be held simultaneously across the institutions to identify the qualified team for national-level rounds. The final two national intervarsity rounds, a two-day event, will be held at a designated site in Ireland in June 2023.
Experts in the global health field from the global north and south will be invited to the events as keynote speakers and judges.
The winning team will be offered a place to present at a national global health conference and event. All participants will receive a certificate of participation.
We are excited and looking forward to meeting your team.
IGHNSOT National Coordinators.
- Vaccine Equity
- Get Global – Global Health Talks
- Student Outreach Team
- Get Global Young Professionals Talk Global Health
- Global Health Matters – Live Event Series
- Global Health Matters – IGHN Live Event Series
- An initiative of Irish Global Health Network
- ESTHER Ireland and ESTHER Alliance for Global Health Partnerships
- Global Health Matters – Webinar Series
- IGHN Conferences
- Global Health Conference 2020
- Women in Global Health – Ireland Chapter
- ESTHER Partnerships
- Weekly Webinar Series
- 4th Global Forum on HRH
- Access to Medicines
- Archive Page Weekly COVID Webinars
- Clean Cooking 2019
- Climate Change and Health Conference 2017
- Conference Abstracts
- Conference Materials
- Covid FAQ
- COVID Funding Opportunities
- COVID-19: Gender Resources
- Dashboard and online resources
- ESTHER Alliance
- Events & News
- Funding covid
- Global Health Exchange 2018
- Global Health Exchange 2019
- Global Health symposium 2019
- Health Workforce/HRH
- Homepage Featured
- Homepage recent posts
- IFGH 2011-2012 Conference and Events
- IFGH 2014 Conference
- IFGH Multimedia
- Irish AIDS Day 2017
- Irish News and Feeds
- Key Correspondent Articles
- Key Correspondent News
- Maternal Health
- News & Events
- Our LMIC's Resources for COVID19
- Partner Country News and Feeds
- Past Events
- Recurring events
- Reports & Publications
- Student Outreach Group
- Students Corner
- TRAINING COURSES FOR HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS
- Upcoming Events