‘Pathways to Health’ DCU Symposium: Welcoming and Opening Session Materials
October 26, 2011
Welcome and Opening
Please find the full video and opening materials below!
- Introduction – Anne Matthews, DCU
- Welcome – Dr Declan Raftery, DCU Director of Research Support Services
- Why the focus on the global health workforce? – David Weakliam, Chair Irish Forum for Global Health
- Irish Aid perspective on the global health workforce – Diarmuid McClean, Irish Aid
- Overview of purpose of the event and the process so far – Anne Matthews, DCU
- 4th Global Forum on HRH
- Access to Medicines
- Admin stuff
- Clean Cooking 2019
- Climate Change and Health Conference 2017
- Conference Abstracts
- Conference Materials
- ESTHER Alliance
- Events & News
- Global Health Exchange 2018
- Global Health Exchange 2019
- Global Health symposium 2019
- Health Workforce/HRH
- Homepage Featured
- Homepage recent posts
- IFGH 2011-2012 Conference and Events
- IFGH 2014 Conference
- IFGH Multimedia
- Irish AIDS Day 2017
- Irish News and Feeds
- Key Correspondent Articles
- Key Correspondent News
- Maternal Health
- News & Events
- Partner Country News and Feeds
- Past Events
- Recurring events
- Reports & Publications
- Student Outreach Group
- Students Corner
- Upcoming Events
By Líbhan Collins, Key Correspondent for IGHN. The annual...
By Ellen Corby: Professional Intern with the IGHN On...
By Rosie Jervase, Key Correspondent for IGHN. In 2016,...
By Key Correspondent Ashley Scott, for the Irish Global...
By Rosemary James, IGHN Board Member A recap from the Panel...