GLOBAL ONLINE RESOURCES
March 30, 2020
- EvidenceAid COVID-19 Collection: Evidence Aid has compiled a list of reliable resources about COVID-19 in addition to multiple translation. There is 4 main categories:
- Clinical characterisation and management
- Health System and services
- Infection prevention and control, including health care worker’s protection
- Public health interventions
- Science Foundation Ireland: (FI is working together with Government Departments and other agencies (IDA Ireland, Enterprise Ireland, Health Research Board, Irish Research Council and others), and the wider research and innovation community to ensure a coordinated and meaningful contribution to solving some of the challenges presented by COVID-19.
Here is their Five Point Plan, SFI’s contribution to the Irish Government’s National Action Plan in response to COVID-19, outlining key activities where SFI believe the research community can make a positive impact.
- Global WaSH Cluster Resources: This is a full suite of resources provided by the GWC. The Resource Menu is a mapping of current WASH specific resources relating to the COVID-19 global response. Portal to full Resources here. Additional regional and country resources will be added through time and the google drive folder is continuously being reviewed.
- Critical preparedness, readiness and response actions for COVID-19 – WHO GUIDELINES – The WHO issued a package of guidelines reiterating their existing preparedness and response guidance for area to help them to slow down and ultimately stop COVID-19 transmission, this document can be accessed at this link.
- COVID-Infection rates throughout the World – This resource from the site worldometer includes total cases, new cases , total deaths, new deaths, numbers of acute cases, recovered cases and infection rates. It is refreshed every few hours and gives context to where Ireland rates in relation to the aforementioned parameters. Access it here.
- ‘Situation Reports’ of the World Health Organization (WHO) are published on a daily basis and can be found here at the WHO’s site.
- Guidelines on COVID-19 and Pregnancy – There are two resources available at The Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology have updated their guidelines on COVID 19 and pregnancy and the CDC Guidelines
- HSE Advice and Guidance for Healthcare Workers: The HSE provides a useful selection of resources for health care practitioners.
- Assessment and testing pathways (formerly risk assessment algorithms)
- Clinical management for novel coronavirus
- Contact tracing guidance
- GP Primary Care Setting guidance
- Infection Prevention and Control guidance
- Laboratory Testing guidance
- Occupational Health guidance
- Pharmacy guidance
- Pregnant and post partum period guidance
- Primary Care guidance
- Self isolation at home
- Health Service Executive – This online resource produce a digital partner pack which can be downloaded via the link here.This pack contains the most up-to-date posters on Coronavirus COVID-19, videos,leaflets, social media assets and more. There is also a video on social distancing here
- COVID-19 in Europe: The Italian Lesson – This lancet journal shows the projection of cases if European countries fail to learn from Italy and not adopt very restrictive measures to limit viral diffusion, ensure appropriate health-system response
- Using the behavioural science to help fight coronavirus – This ESRI article summarises useful evidence from behavioural science for fighting the COVID-19 outbreak. It is based on an extensive literature search of relevant behavioural interventions and studies of crises. The findings aim to be useful not only to government and public authorities, but to organisations, workplaces and households.
- IGHN Conferences
- Global Health Conference 2020
- ESTHER Partnerships
- Weekly Webinar Series
- 4th Global Forum on HRH
- Access to Medicines
- Archive Page Weekly COVID Webinars
- Clean Cooking 2019
- Climate Change and Health Conference 2017
- Conference Abstracts
- Conference Materials
- Covid FAQ
- COVID Funding Opportunities
- COVID-19: Gender Resources
- Dashboard and online resources
- ESTHER Alliance
- Events & News
- Funding covid
- Global Health Exchange 2018
- Global Health Exchange 2019
- Global Health symposium 2019
- Health Workforce/HRH
- Homepage Featured
- Homepage recent posts
- IFGH 2011-2012 Conference and Events
- IFGH 2014 Conference
- IFGH Multimedia
- Irish AIDS Day 2017
- Irish News and Feeds
- Key Correspondent Articles
- Key Correspondent News
- Maternal Health
- News & Events
- Our LMIC's Resources for COVID19
- Partner Country News and Feeds
- Past Events
- Recurring events
- Reports & Publications
- Student Outreach Group
- Students Corner
- TRAINING COURSES FOR HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS
- Upcoming Events
In Memoriam: Professor Father Michael J. Kelly, SJ 1929 –...
Webinar 20: Conversations on COVID-19 – Vaccines: the...
Lancet Countdown on Health and Climate Change Ireland...
The Irish Aid Annual Professor Father Michael Kelly Lecture...