Women in Global Health launch COVID 50/50
- Spread the word
- Share on social using #COVID5050
- Join our Facebook community.
- Partner with us.
- Subscribe to our newsletter — and tell your friends.
- Participate in Crowdsourcing information on gender.
- Donate your time.
European Commission Coordinates Response to COVID-19 Outbreak
The European Commission is coordinating a common European response to the outbreak of COVID-19. They are taking resolute action to reinforce our public health sectors and mitigate the socio-economic impact in the European Union. The commission is are mobilising all means at their disposal to help Member States coordinate their national responses and are providing objective information about the spread of the virus and effective efforts to contain it.
President von der Leyen has established a Coronavirus response team at political level to coordinate the response to the pandemic
During these times of crisis, across the European Union, countries, regions and cities are stretching out a helping hand to neighbours and assistance is given to those most in need: donations of protective equipment such as masks, cross-border treatments of ill patients and bringing stranded citizens home. This is European solidarity at its best.
Science Foundation Ireland Build Research Resource to Meet Demands of the COVID-19 Crisis
Science Foundation Ireland (SFI) is working together with Government Departments and other agencies (IDA Ireland, Enterprise Ireland, Health Research Board, Irish Research Council and others), and the wider research and innovation community to ensure a coordinated and meaningful contribution to solving some of the challenges presented by COVID-19.
Here is their Five Point Plan, SFI’s contribution to the Irish Government’s National Action Plan in response to COVID-19, outlining key activities where SFI believe the research community can make a positive impact.
- IGHN Conferences
- Global Health Conference 2020
- ESTHER Partnerships
- Weekly Webinar Series
- 4th Global Forum on HRH
- Access to Medicines
- Archive Page Weekly COVID Webinars
- Clean Cooking 2019
- Climate Change and Health Conference 2017
- Conference Abstracts
- Conference Materials
- Covid FAQ
- COVID Funding Opportunities
- COVID-19: Gender Resources
- Dashboard and online resources
- ESTHER Alliance
- Events & News
- Funding covid
- Global Health Exchange 2018
- Global Health Exchange 2019
- Global Health symposium 2019
- Health Workforce/HRH
- Homepage Featured
- Homepage recent posts
- IFGH 2011-2012 Conference and Events
- IFGH 2014 Conference
- IFGH Multimedia
- Irish AIDS Day 2017
- Irish News and Feeds
- Key Correspondent Articles
- Key Correspondent News
- Maternal Health
- News & Events
- Our LMIC's Resources for COVID19
- Partner Country News and Feeds
- Past Events
- Recurring events
- Reports & Publications
- Student Outreach Group
- Students Corner
- TRAINING COURSES FOR HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS
- Upcoming Events