Final Call For Abstracts: ‘Health and Gender Equity in a Period of Global Crisis’
The Irish Forum for Global Health is pleased to be working in conjunction with the Development Studies Association of Ireland (DSAI) and the Gender Advanced Research Consortium (Gender ARC) to bring ‘Health and Gender Equity in a Period of Global Crisis’ to Galway this November. We encourage submissions for inclusion at this event, and therefore invite abstracts for consideration.
WHAT? HEALTH AND GENDER EQUITY IN A PERIOD OF GLOBAL CRISIS
WHERE? Galway Bay Hotel, Salthill, Galway
WHEN? 28-29 November 2013
Abstracts? Closing Date 15th October 2013
Abstracts are invited from individuals, partnerships and organisations around any of the following themes or combinations of them (for more information about the themes, click here).
- health equity
- gender equity
- global crisis
Submissions may take the form of research findings, evaluations of programmes and projects, lessons from the field, or other forms of systematic learning on development, health and gender issues.
The conference will include plenary sessions with panels of invited international and national speakers, and oral presentations and posters based on abstracts submitted.
Abstracts will be considered for oral presentations and posters.
Abstracts must not exceed 300 words and should conform to the Abstract Guidelines.
All abstracts need to be submitted by e-mail to: email@example.com before 15th October 2013 (12:00PM).
Authors will be informed of the outcome of the selection process by 20th October. If selected for presentation, authors will be invited to submit their full paper no later than November 15th. There will be a EUR 500 prize for the best student full paper submission.
- Vaccine Equity
- Get Global – Global Health Talks
- Student Outreach Team
- Get Global Young Professionals Talk Global Health
- Global Health Matters – Live Event Series
- An initiative of Irish Global Health Network
- ESTHER Ireland and ESTHER Alliance for Global Health Partnerships
- IGHN Conferences
- Global Health Conference 2020
- ESTHER Partnerships
- Weekly Webinar Series
- 4th Global Forum on HRH
- Access to Medicines
- Archive Page Weekly COVID Webinars
- Clean Cooking 2019
- Climate Change and Health Conference 2017
- Conference Abstracts
- Conference Materials
- Covid FAQ
- COVID Funding Opportunities
- COVID-19: Gender Resources
- Dashboard and online resources
- ESTHER Alliance
- Events & News
- Funding covid
- Global Health Exchange 2018
- Global Health Exchange 2019
- Global Health symposium 2019
- Health Workforce/HRH
- Homepage Featured
- Homepage recent posts
- IFGH 2011-2012 Conference and Events
- IFGH 2014 Conference
- IFGH Multimedia
- Irish AIDS Day 2017
- Irish News and Feeds
- Key Correspondent Articles
- Key Correspondent News
- Maternal Health
- News & Events
- Our LMIC's Resources for COVID19
- Partner Country News and Feeds
- Past Events
- Recurring events
- Reports & Publications
- Student Outreach Group
- Students Corner
- TRAINING COURSES FOR HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS
- Upcoming Events