Becoming a Member
Join the Irish Global Health community by becoming a member and contributing to eForum and the forum website and receiving relevant information and notifications of important events and activities.
Membership is open to any individual who has an interest in global health, regardless of disciplinary background. The Forum aims to be relevant to academics, policy makers, field workers, advocacy groups, the media, clinicians, development practitioners and the general public. Having increased our membership in Ireland, we are particularly interested in increasing our membership among Irish development workers and our partners working in low and middle income countries. The Forum is guided by and responds to the needs of its members.
Through the Forum, members can pursue activities within their own expertise and experience that feed into education and training, policy and advocacy or research. The Forum will encourage broader membership from different disciplines relevant to health and development and from a wider spectrum of organisations, including the private sector.
Members join the IFGH by simply signing up to the eForum free of charge and immediately start receiving information and engaging in the activities of the Forum.
SIGN UP TO THE IFGH eFORUM AND BECOME A MEMBER
1. Click on the icon above
2. Enter in your information
3. A confirmation email will be sent to your email (might be delivered to spam/junk), click to confirm
WHO ARE IFGH MEMBERS?
- Irish NGOs involved in international health and development work
- Third level institutions, students and post‐graduates
- Development agencies – Irish Aid, other bilateral and multilateral agencies (eg WHO, UNAIDS, UNICEF, etc.)
- Private sector
- Northern Ireland stakeholders
- European networks and alliances
- Partners from low income countries
- Second‐level teachers and student